Friday, June 02, 2006

Shameless Self Promotion


Thought I'd better stick with the philosophy of Cover Mount Cassette & post up some of the "home made tracks", I haven't made any for a while but a couple of years ago I got into the mash-up/bootleg scene & decided to make some of my own, my 1st attempt was an hour long mix titled "Wallpaper" after the cut & paste method of making tunes of which I received praise & constructive criticism for, listening to it now some of it is a bit cheesy (although some of it was intended to be) & I started an attempt to edit out the bit I didn't like which has now been put on hold....
So here's a couple of other tunes I made back in 2004; "Birthday", which is a mash-up of The Beatles "Birthday", 50 Cent "In The Club", 50 Pence "In The Pub (acapella)", Stevie wonder "Happy Birthday" and the Team “On-Key” robotic mc’s!


tmunki - Birthday

Some Dutch site makes comment on the tune!

& this guy has placed the tune in his own mix but how do I listen to it?

And this tune is a mash-up between The White Stripes "The Hardest Button to Button", Ce Ce Penistone "Finally (acapella)" & Eric B & Rakim "I Know You Got Soul", taken from an aborted mix idea I had called "Bunny Boiler" after some disasterous date I went on where the girl just wouldn't leave my house for days & wouldn't take no for an answer!

The Hardest Button to Finally Button On

Have got some other dj mixes & ones that I want to do but need some serious editing first! Any revenue made from the advertising will go straight into web space & further promotion so get clicking, it costs you nowt!

Wallpaper mix on b00mb0x (except even I couldn't get to download it!)

1 comment:

Looking Artist Sessions said...

I enjoyed readding this