Monday, June 26, 2006

tmunki - Old School Session


Should have posted this at the weekend with the other old school stuff. This is a mix that I made on the decks for a mate one christmas. Keep thinking that I should get rid of the tmunki name for when DJ'ing, somebody said it was a bit of a crap DJ name! I did start using the name team "on-key" on some of my later mixes (which I'm going to edit & post up one day - it's no good mixing on Ableton without an external sound card, must invest in one!) Anyway, enough of my ramblings, let us know what you think of the mix if you download it!

1. Marshall Jefferson - Move Your Body
2. Pete Heller - Big Love
3. Gat Decor - Passion
4. Inner City - Good Life
5. Josh Wink - How's Your Evening So Far?
6. Lil Louis - French Kiss
7. OnePhatDeeva - Bad Habit (ATFC Club Mix)
8. M.A.W - To Be In Love
9. De'Lacy - Hideaway (Deep Dish Remix)
10. Kings Of Tomorrow - Finally (Danny Tenaglia Vocal Club Mix)
11. Ultra Naté - Free
12. Cookie Monster & The Girls - C Is For Cookie (Funky Version)

tmunki - Old School Session

No comments: